The Ironheart may look as if it’s been around for ever, but in fact it’s a recent arrival – created to celebrate 150 years of ESSE. It’s a stove and a range cooker in one, combining the best of our two main product ranges. Cooking and heating have never come together more beautifully.
Unlike our standard range cookers, which are designed to contain heat, the Ironheart has convection panels that radiate warmth like a wood-burning stove.
The large firebox can burn either wood or smokeless coal. And whatever fuel you choose, you’ll enjoy watching the flames leap and flicker through the large clear glass window.
The oven has an almost 50 litre capacity, and you can also cook directly in the firebox. With the “dog bone” hotplate comfortably able to take up to six pans, the Ironheart is equipped to bring out the very best in creative cooks – so no wonder it’s become a firm favourite with head chef Gill Meller and his team at River Cottage HQ.
This cooker is available in four options as follows (all inclusive of VAT):
1. The basic Ironheart at £4295.00
2. With a domestic hot water boiler £4475.00
3. The Deluxe model with a black enameled top casing with stainless steel hot plate covers £4530.00
4. The Duluxe model with a domestic hot water boiler, black enameled top casing with stainless steel hot plate covers £4665.00
- Multifuel wood or smokeless coal
- 47 Litre Oven
- Hotplate up to 6 pans
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Heat output to room up to 9.7kw
- Optional wood only conversion
- Optional domestic hot water boiler
- Optional hostess shelf
Require more information? Please get in touch.