This pretty AGA branded blossom chefs pad features an innovative wipe clean, soft natural finish. A damp cloth will remove splashes, gravy and sundry stains from the acrylic coating, which sits on a 100% cotton base layer.
Delicate watercolours lend grace and perennial beauty to this timeless, yet contemporary fabric, uniquely created for the discerning and exacting AGA user. The reverse side is 100% cotton grey terry towelling. With high levels of insulation properties.
- 37cm diameter
- For a multitude of uses
- Made from the half panama print on one side
- Functions as a trivet to protect working surfaces
- Used to cover dishes to retain heat
- Do not leave unattended on the hot plate for prolonged periods of time
Care and Use:
- Wash at 40°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry away from direct heat to avoid excess shrinkage
- 100% Cotton, 3 dot iron, no bleach, no tumble dry
PLEASE NOTE All Chefs Pads are sold as SINGLES